From:
Marie-Agnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:37:12 +0000
Hi to all Ferrets lovers,
I am so happy to present to you my new Ferrets Calendar 2009.

I have mine in my hands, and I can tell you that I am so pleased with
the high quality of the print made by deviantART. The pages are very
strong, very tick and of course the little models on it are just too
cute :o)

The calendar images are printed on 14 pages of thick spiral bound
8.5x11 landscape format paper. You can see bigger resolutions of the
14 images on the print product page on deviantART (click on the months)
here : http://www.deviantart.com/print/4593829

And yes for those who are interested it is ready for sale on here
http://www.deviantart.com/print/4593829/

I am also working on the individual calendar's images for to propose
them as individual photography posters. I have 4 of them ready. But
I have also others prints avalable: My Ferrets gallery
http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com/gallery/#Ferrets

Thank you so much for looking :o)

Marie-Agnes
Bear, Nahum Anika & Cody & Apollo at the Rainbow with Charly at their
side
Website: http://www.geocities.com/basilloume/accueil/index.html
deviantART: http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/marie_agnes