From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:23:37 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:
>I understand some of you may be upset at me for my choice, and some
>people very disappointed... and I also understand some of you will be
>very happy.  I questioned to myself whether I should tell now, or just
>wait, and I decided it would be better if I just told the truth right
away.

Valerie,
I am so happy for you, because I know this is what you wanted so badly!
I wish you all the very best in the world.

My prayer is that, with the state our world is in that you never be put
in harms way, however!  I will pray for you, as I do all our military,
but with extra gusto, because I've come to love you!

Congratulations!!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website