From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:32:35 -0800
What a wonderful FML today. Baby is home, Repete got his hair back and
I won one of the raffle items makes my day.

Got a call from my shelter Mom Laura Palmer. In the Company of Ferret
Shelter. Her daughter is going thru the tuff 3rd trimester with her 2nd
child(yes a little girl) and she hasn't had time to thank those that
sent cards and gifts for the Shelter thanksgiving cards. So she asked
me to drop a quick note of thanks for those that sent cards and gifts
and she is planing on getting back to those people tomarrow while at
the hospetal while she is waiting for the birth of her grandchild.

Thanks to all and have a great day

--
Deb and her MN Angels