From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:18:35 -0400
This letter is in response to Mr. Lipinski's sexist and ridiculous
statement in yesterday's FML.  Mr. Lipinski, I think you are the one who
should stop bitching on the FML.  Please remember that these people that
you are so free to criticize are volunteers and not getting paid for the
work that they do.  Why don't you just hire transvestites and get the best
of both worlds if you aren't happy with the work of women or men?  I find
it disgusting that you would so grossly generalize the behavior of men and
women - especially ones that are volunteering to do work for free.  Be
happy you have anyone to help and don't complain.  You must take great
delight in the shortcomings of others.  Please try and refrain from
possibly alienating and infuriating everyone on the list - we're all
supposed to be friends here, aren't we?  Lighten up, man!