Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 09:49:39 -0400
Hi,

I am interested in finding out who out there might be available to babysit
our ferrets when our (terrific) regular ferret sitter isn't available.  We
live in Manchester, NH.

We are members of FOC so we'll be using the FOC listings to find a backup
as well.  Paula and I just want to explore all our options (and get the
word out on the street too).

We are currently awaiting word as to whether our regular sitter is
available for Memorial Day weekend (Kym, I know ya read this list - call me
or email me!  :) ), so if she isn't we may need one as soon as then.  And
there'll be a bonus there too: we'll be ferret sitting 3 of our friend's
ferrets as well, for two weeks up to and including Memorial Day weekend
(should be fun having 8 ferrets running around the place!  :) ).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Mike, Paula, Buddy, Dickens, Daisy, Sweet Pea, and Winter