From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:50:00 CST
Roulette is at least five now, so according to Dr. Williams I should put
him on senior ferret food,but how should I feed him when he is caged with 4
others?  The youngest is 2 years old and the others are 2 1/2-3 years.
Also,our human baby is just starting solids and I'm wondering about letting
the ferrets have any left overs as treats?  Syber loves apricots and
Roulette loved being force fed rice and lamb and chicken when he was sick
last year.How much and how offen would be safe?

Just someting cute- Charlie came with a shrunken long john shirt as a
blanket.  I recently put it back in the cage and found all the ferrets
snuggled into it.  Reminded me of the book The Mitten.

Angela, Roulette,Charlie,Spaz,Syber,Nikita(I'm not the baby anymore)&
Erin(7/28/00)

P.S While pg I worried about Charlie's reaction to Baby-He ignores her!  I
never leave baby alone with any of the animals:)