From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:53:33 -0800
Hi Lynda,
How right you are!!!  I know Sukie (Have never met her) but I have been
on this FML since 1997 (though I am just a lurker now since my Tazy
passed to the bridge 2.5 years ago) I relish Sukie's knowledge about
Ferret's, many times she has (unknowingly) helped me out with my Baby's.
I know that she is extremely knowledgeable in regards to Ferret's and I
also know that she DOES NOT claim to know everything.  Being owned by
Ferret's is always a learning experience!!!

I do feel bad about what happened to the Lady's Ferret (Foxy) and feel
that this Vet should return the Ferret to her, and it does sound like
this Vet is trying to cover up her HORRIFIC mistake, but at the same
time there is no need to attack anyone on this list.  My HEART goes out
to Foxie's owner, but I believe that the members on this list are only
trying to help others out!!!  I would be lost without the FML as I
learned all I know about Ferret's through this list!!!!

At one time I was very active on the FML but became a lurker because of
all the flamming that was going on.  We are all owned by Ferret's and
there is no need to Flame anyone, and if you feel that you want to Flame
someone, instead of doing it in a nasty way do it with Finess or do it
privately.  I myself read this list to learn all I can about whats going
on in the Ferret world not whats going on in the wrestling ring, and with
that said I will return to being a lurker (with an occasional opion here
and there) and learn all I can from Sukie and this list!!

A BIG THANK YOU to you BIG for still hanging in there and being our
Moderator :-)

My Thoughts and Prayers to all who have lost a Fuzzy or Animal recently
(Especially to Foxie's Mom) and to all the Fuzzy's and Animal's looking
for a Forever Loving Home and to those who are not feeling well!!!

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, Fat Boy Joey, Dru, and
Little Taz (AKA) LT, Little T, Tazy 2, and The Wild Child !!!  Still
Missing my Tazy 1 Terribly !!!!!!