From:
melissa nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:22:05 -0700
Please greet Buddy at the bridge. He is the first ferret to go to the
bridge from our home, so he doesn't have anyone he knows on the other
side.

i only had Buddy for four months but in those four months he got to
dook and happy dance a whole lot more than the rest of his life.

We used to have the "Baker's Dozen" but now we're down to "A Dozen
Dookin' Ferrets".

Thank you,
melissa

Mom of "A Dozen Dookin' Ferrets: Adrian, Bashful, Big Ben, Buehler,
Doc, Dopey, Fate, Ferris, Gyro, Happy, Missy, & Sable."

Missing- Buddy.