From:
dolphinshelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:50:02 -0700
i have had alot of people respond to the question of (ferret's in oregon)
im really glad to hear we can bring our two female ferret's with us
(praying) for three to bring lol need a male..  we will be moving to coos
bay, oregon... and have decided to go in early fall now lol..  i would go
tomorrow if i could, is there a place to meet other ferret owner's in coos
bay??  we are hoping there will be no problem's finding a place to rent
out there that will accept ferret's... anyway thank you so much for your
help :o}

shelley