From:
Jason Steven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 02:55:21 -0500
I've never posted before...
I just wanted to share something with all of you...

Before my roomate bought three fuzz-butts, I was totally afraid of small,
furry animals (I think it has something to do with a mean muskrat who lived
under my porch when I was about 5 or 6)  This includes small dogs, mice,
rats, hamsters, squirrels etc...

That is, until the fuzzbutts came around.  The first time Meeko crawled into
my arms while I was watching TV I was hooked (even though he proceeded to
attack my hand after softening me up, it just didn't matter...)

Well, let me explain my Ferts, actually my Roommate's ferts, but after I
have to leave, I think I'm gonna get my own cuz I'm already attached...

Sammy, the oldest (1 year old) is the guy that likes checking everything
out, then coming up to you and hanging out and cuddling.

Meeko, the Middle kid (about 5 months) is the true fuzzybutt, who cuddles
*first* and then proceeds to go nuts after he has your attention.

And then there's Tweety... She's the trouble maker of the bunch.  She loves
tearing apart my toilet paper roll, jumping in my garbage can in my
bathroon, and basically any other thing that causes a mess.  As of tonight,
she's also the most fun!  It used to be that pets were only something that
could be petted... She hates that (but the other two love it!) but she loves
to kiss my face... but nip at every other part of my body!!!  I never
thought I could be made to jump around the room, and make a total fool of
myself, all because of a voiceless little animal!!!

I guess I was wrong... The only thing that bugs me is that I can't let all
three out at once, because my apartment isn't totally ferretproofed, and I
can't watch all three at once... They just cause too much HAVOC!!!

(I guess I rambled on way too long...)
Jason

--
Work for the mouse...