From:
GREGORY A SCOTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 02:17:47 +0000
I have read about it and never thought it would happen to me!  DUN DUN
DUN.  lol

I look into the kitchen and see a fert on the kitchen table.  Instead of
running in there to get her off.  I had to find the camera and get lots
of pics before I put her down.  It was so cute.  hehe

Not once, BUT twice!

A bit later.  I see a different fert on the table.  I had the camera
handy, hehe, so I snapped a few shots of her too.  Then I got smart.  I
moved the chair that they were using to get on the table away from the
box they were using to climb up with.

Mojo dk sable male, Cassie sable female, Andi silver mitt female, and
Jynx dk silver female, would like to introduce their new buddies.  Jake
dk sable male, Teddy Graham sable male, Tawny cinnamon female, and Loki
albino female.  We are now an 8 ferret family.  And Yes, I am done.  No
more furries for me. *wink* ;-)

The lady we got our new editions from told me that Tawny the cinnamon
females' first owner was a swell guy - NOT!  He kept her in a bathtub.
He would go home about every 2 weeks to clean it out.  She is a
beautiful, lovable, 2 and a half year old girl.  How anyone could treat
an animal this way makes me sick.

Teresa