From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:51:34 -0700
::Treasurer Dixie looks over her notes one last time before giving the
  club report::

Miss Dixie here, the 'Dollars for ADV' research fundraiser is currently
underway.

Special thanks go out to Sleve Hebert, Einstein Cooke, and Doodlebug
Jones.  We think it's great that Doodlebug, Star of Stage and Screen,
decided to invest some of his earnings in the ADV research.  This
research will help all us fuzzies.

Remember you don't have to be a member of the club to participate.  All
donations are welcomed and the club will have a drawing for a ferret
sized afghan by Aunt Kathryn on Labor Day.

You'll receive credit for your gifts to the University as our hooman will
make a list of donors and send it along with the dollars and checks.
Your donations to the University are tax-deductible if da IRS says you
can on your tax return.

Make checks payable to 'The University of GA Foundation' for 'Ferret ADV
Research'.

Mail to:
Kouri Fan Club for ADV
1245 Curtis Switch Road
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

You can use da hoomans e-mail addy to do da Paypal
[ https://www.paypal.com ] if you like.  The club has small thank you
gifts for everyone who donates.

Please donate, do it for us fuzzies.  If you would rather send your
dollars to the University directly just e-mail our hooman an she will
give you their snail mail address.

Miss Dixie now turning the floor over to SpokesFerret Stormy.....

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.