Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 06:32:20 -0500
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Carnivore-AMY/SHIRLEY...
>This will be very short....apparently since they were the only ones to
>find a way to change my words around, AGAIN,....I`ll repeat this....>

You forgot Sukie, interesting since she even made a post yesterday
about how we three agreed on something - your comment being
incorrect. :)

>I`m still trying to figure out what Amy meant by saying, while
>referring to my post,.." The best diet for a carnivore, is a diet for
>a carnivore!"...????....don`t think I ever will...Why must something
>said in a way a first grader would understand easily, be made into a
>"Let`s find fault with that post", reply? Juvenile and not fml
>worthy,... (IMO)...

A carnivores diet should be that for a carnivore, not for an omnivore
which is what a kibble diet is suitable for. Shirley, Sukie and I all
finding fault with your post and correcting it was not juvenile and
certainly WAS fml worthy if someone took it that a diet of just meat
would be fine for a ferret. (Again, funy you leaving out mention of
Sukies post on our agreeing that your comment was wrong and her again
saying the harm it could do.)

Juvenile is sending some a private email with GFU as the message, Mr.
Rich. Even a first grader could write out "Good For You". ;) But I did
appreciate the sentiment you were trying to convey that time. :)

~Amy~