From:
Fuzzie Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:53:43 -0600
This was forwarded to me by a friend today.  Does anyone know someone near
there that can help this little girl?

Bridget
Small&Furry
Ferret
Size: Small
Age: Adult
Sex: Female
Notes: Bridget is a 5yr old Sable Ferret.  She possibly has Adrenal
Tumors.  We do not have the funds to find out.  She is very sweet and
little.
This pet is: up to date with routine shots, altered
     Warrick Humane Society
     Newburgh, IN
     812-858-1132

Thanks,
Fuzzie Dad & The Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble,Moose,Cocoa,Screech, Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,Rainbow,
Squeeky,Taffy,Midge,Blizzard,Grizzly, Missy, & Boo-Boo Bear
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte
http://www.blurryfurrys.com