From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:52:54 -0800
I just recieved word from my recruiter.  When I took my hearing test
in Birmingham on the 14th, I got a copy of it from the audiologist, and
sent it to him.  He then checked the numbers, and said the numbers are
definately good enough (maybe even better!)

I would like to thank EVERYONE!!! for their support in every single
way...from Noodle's adrenal/liver, to Buckie's stashing episodes, to
Kokie's baby fat ;)  I have found soon to be homes for all of my kiddo's
and they are good friends/family.  Noodles will be taken care of by my
dad (who has fallen in LOVE with her) along with Rosie.  (they dont get
along but separate playtimes will be worked out) My brother Mike will
take care of Kokie and Mojo, and My friend will be taking Buckie (he
helped me rescue him and he just loves him)

I am thinking of the field of being a Linguist....(language translator)
Lots of travel and things to do...I'll get to see the world :) (and of
course all the different fuzzies!!!!)  I think during Basic that I will
have withdrawls from the daily FML's, but I guess I can find a way to say
hello someway ;)  And of course I will try to get you guys my addy, and
maybe me and some fuzzies can be pen pals :)

I am leaning toward mid march, early april to leave for basic training,
but I'll keep everyone upto date.  (springtime isn't as bad as summertime
in texas LOL!)

again, much appreciation to everyone :)  FML = FaMiLy

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_