Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:06:05 -0600
I mix my own ferret treats.  One batch goes a very long way.  I store
mine in sealable containers but go through them rather quickly because
my group gets a treat plate each morning before I leave for work (so I
can get out of the door!!!).  :-)

Here's the recipe -
1 bag dried banana (Walmart, 97 cents)
1 bag dried mixed fruit (cut large pieces into smaller pieces - Walmart)
2 containers yogies (whatever is the favorite of the ferrets, I use
  cranberry and banana)
1 cup 1/2 broken alpo dog crackers
2 cups 8-in-1 Raisin basted kibble, or whatever kibble preferred
1 cup mini bagel chips, cinnamon raisin with honey
1 container L'Avian Ferret Treats

Mix well and pour into sealable containers.

Warm hugs. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org