From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:31:55 -0800
Hello I am on the FML and I would say if your little guy gets diarhea
from the milk stop giving it to him right away.  My little boy Frankie
Da Rat loves cream but it gives him diarhea very bad and he's just now
recovering and gaining weight again he's a big fat guy again.  Of course
one cheereo gives him the runs as we call it in my family but he's an old
man when we got him my Brother Joe thinks he's around 6 years old and the
runt of the litter.  my little girl shadow has been dominated by every
hob we've ever had and now that we have frankie who is smaller then her
she has a HOB to dominate I'm so happy for her and the best thing is she
isn't trying to hurt him any more she has started sleeping with him in
his suitcase that my brother attached a piece of dryer vent hose or what
ever to it and she has even started grooming him!  Now they are a real
business she likes him but like a big sister she does tease and torment
him a little but The Big Fat Guy rescues him when she or vinnie play with
him and scare him he's a bit of a coward Frankie is.  {Yoda Mode Off}
Frankie also likes to go outside off leash and before any zealots flame
so bad I need fire proof shorts he can'r run fast and when he dashes he
doesn't go more then 5 feet before finding something new to check out and
even I can catch him when he does that dashing thing.  when he's had
enough time outside like a good boy on his own goes to the front door to
be let back in.  If we tick him off the next time he has to poop and
potty he does it right in the doorway of our bedrooms or where he knows
we'll step in it, my brother says he does it to see if I'm dumb enough to
step in it but I say he's laying a ferret land mine.