From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:44:55 +0400
Hi all

I received my usual Martha Stewart e-mail update today and discovered that
the Wednesday June 2nd on-line chat will be hosted by Marc Marrone.  Marc
is the owner of Splash, the ferret who has been featured on Martha Stewart
in the past.  He is also affiliated with Parrots of the World, a pet store
that deals in ferrets; you've probably seen his ads in Modern Ferret.

If you're interested, you might want to try to log on to participate in the
chat.  Details are as follows:

>...I ve asked pet expert Marc Morrone to host this week s chat.  He will
>answer your questions and share his experiences with his own menagerie.
>Join him for "Petkeeping: Caring for Your Pet" on Wednesday, June 2, at
>7 P.M. EDT.  To learn more about this event, or to register as a chat
>participant, please visit http://www.marthastewart.com/livechat ...

Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
Visit the Sage Ferrets web site at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122