From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:10:41 -0400
I'm finally over my anger at my "friend" who neglected 3 of his 4 ferrets
to the point that they died and I've adopted Natasha.  She's 5, a very
pretty sable, and as I found out, still has her scent glands.  I had
forgotten how smelly that is!  I'm trying to integrate her into the
household, but it's slow.

Meanwhile, in some good news, Figment, one of our adoptees, is famous.
She's featured in an article in Faze magazine, or at least her picture
is!  woohoo!

beckers