From:
John and Diane Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:27:00 -0500
Just a note to let all our friends know that the rings for this all
specialty show to benefit Maryland's largest shelters are filling up fast.
Deadline for entries is March 14, but even if you aren't showing, come on
down (or up) to visit.  We'll have games all day, lots of vendors and vets,
and Dr. Tom Willard, developer of Totally Ferret, will be available all day
to discuss ferret nutrition with you.  Info on the show, including
registration forms, is on our web site, noted below.

Diane Rogers
--
 John and Diane Rogers - Baltimore Ferret Club
 http://baltoferret.com/bfc