Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 23:47:19 -0700
I found out yesterday that the Ferret Giving Tree Admin email address
was not being forwarded to my home email because Comcast thought it was
some spam thing. I think I have fixed it, but I now need to go back
through all the Admin emails and fix some things. Those should all be
done by Monday.

Again, I'm very sorry I didn't see that till recently. I had been
thinking you all had been pretty quiet, now I know why!

BTW, to MuskyDusty re: Oct 19 post: Great suggestion, maybe we'll be
able to implement something like this next year; it is far too late
this year to try to get any code rewritten to be able to do what you
ask. I'll talk to our programmer to see what she says about this.

Anyway, all, I apologize for not fixing the items you sent, but they
will all be fixed by Monday.

Melanee Ellis