From:
Jackey Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:12:44 -0500
Carrie,
If you can't get to a store to buy ferret food a great option is
theferretstore.com.  The sell a great selection of food and if you spend
$25 or more (which is essentially the cost of a good size bag of fuzzie
food) the shipping is free.

Jackey & the apple jack junkies - Goliath, Tuckerman & Shredder and
missing our little Wyeth.

If specialty ferret food is not an option, what is the next best thing?
I can get to a ferret store every once in a while, but sometimes, I have
no choice but to get cat food.  I know this is not good for the little
fuzzies, but what has worked for some of you?  I always have vitamins
(furo-vite) on hand for them as well