Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:33:39 +0000
Isabella sitting at her desk with a red crayon in her right paw a blue
crayon in her left paw and a green crayon tucked behind her ear, she is
so focused on what she is doing she does not realize that her mom is
standing in the door way of her office watching her.

"Isabella what are you working so hard on?"

Isabella sticks her right paw in the air to HUSH her "Hold on mom I am
almost done."

Just then she slams all her crayons down and yells "DONE" with such
passion her empty cup of Vivify falls off her desk.

Isabella hands her the paper titled "How to get Travis to say yes to a
puppy ... "

Her Mom looks at it and gasps... " Well Isabella this is good....
really good I am proud of you for putting so much work into this but
I have one question ..."

" What is the catapult for? "

Isabella smirking "... Just in case Travis says NO. "