From:
Weasel Wardancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:00:24 -0700
I just read the post by David about his Vennie and it really broke my
heart two ways.  I too lost a ferret, Chaos about 5 years ago when he
was accidently stepped on by my daughter while curled up in a blanket,
asleep.  But what really got me was the name Venny da Rat.  I lost my
beloved Bennie "Da Weasel" Gambini just this last may to old age, 9+
years.

My prayers go out to all who have lost their loves, Two Socks, Muggles
and the rest.

Please forgive my ignorance, but who is Sandee?  Is that like the keeper
of the Rainbow Bridge?  If so, Can yas say hi ta Da Weasel there for me?
I'm sure Vennie and Benny are taking over the raisin racket dares.