From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:27:44 -0500
Hey Everyone,

OK, so I had to laugh and I have to share it with you.  You see, I have
this kinda sorta secret friend on the fml and got a note from this friend
today.  hehe.

>After all your talk of "testosterone damaged" males and general male
>bashing talk, I didn't think you had a single free roaming estrogen
>molecule in you.  <snip>  So happy to hear you're having FUN!!

What can I say?hehe.  Don't mean to sound bitter, who me?  Divorced after
17 years bitter?  Naw, never.  ;-) I will say it officially and publically,
I happen to adore men, even if they have a shortage of brain cells.  They
just can't help it.  It is from having all those extra bits down below.

Now, for an explanation of the source of this humor.  I once had a male
friend, who happens to be a big time fert lover also, who I was arguing
with about early neutering.  Our rather animated but friendly discussion
went something like this:

Me: Why are all my boy ferts such dodos?
He: I think early neutering leads to less development mentally in the male
    ferrets.
Me: :::::grinning wickedly:::::::: Then what is your excuse?
He: :::::straight faced::::::: Testosterone Poisoning.

So you see, my observations are based on someone I feel who has a lot more
expertise in the field, aka a testosterone poisoned male.  hehe.  It is not
male bashing.  OK, well, so I am stretching it a bit.  hehe.  You can blame
it on that one last free roaming estrogen molecule.

I did start laying the floor in the guest room, in prep for another fert
room.  It is going pretty well, although my chronic fatigue is kicking in
big time of late.  But I am half way done so hopefully the guys in the
cages will be able to run around a bit tomorrow.

And since my house is already a giant mess, I will try to make them some of
that chicken gravy slop as a treat.  Of course, I already have plans on
improving it.  ;-)

And I will remember to wipe the drool off my chin when I visit the vet.  It
will be hard though.

Magaret and her Maniac Mustelids of Mid Missouri