From:
Denise Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:52:22 -0700
THANK YOU ALL!!!!

The "Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue" (Denise too) would like to thank
all of you for your donations, your outpouring of encouragement and
patience as I continue to get used to asking for help for the precious
dookers.

The shelter received $$ for the medicine plus whatever else was
needed-- (THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH) and people brought paper towels,
potty pellets and one precious lady even took the time to find "Del's
Farm Supply" in Auburn, WA and order 6-40 lb bags of "Animal Comfort"
potty pellets for the shelter--and she lives in another state!!!
(Thanks Robin).

I will only use first names, but I really want to thank you all
publicly. You have made a HUGE difference in the lives of 114 dookers,
9 volunteers and one shelter mom and it thrills my heart and brings
:::::tears of joy::::: to know the "dookers" are taken care of because
of the loving, caring special people like you.

Susan, Cindy, Marcy, Zac, Tammy, Ellana, Robin, Lilliam, Cheri,
Anonymous, Tina, April, Kristen & Mickel, Linda & Roger

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 DDDFR had an adoption. Yeaaaa----2 hours
later, 3 more were surrendered......due to pregnancy (that's the 6th
pregnancy in 6 weeks as a reason to surrender....hope it isn't catchy).

The shelter at this time has 114 ferrets and 9 very, very active
volunteers that work tirelessly. Without them---forget it, I couldn't
begin to think what would happen!!!!

This Saturday, Sept. 1st, the shelter has 2 people coming over to
adopt. Are we excited? You bet!!! Hopefully the sumer doldrums are over
and adoptions will keep happening. So remember us (dookers, volunteers,
Denise) in your prayers and think precious forever home thoughts for
the dookers. Thanks so much, YOU ALL ARE APPRECIATED!!!

I promise to do better about taking time to keep you all informed about
shelter needs. The preciousness of all of you will be a wonderful
reminder to do so!!!!

LOLOLOL..One more item...I'm already working on the list of precious
dookers for the "Giving Tree". That is absolutely the most wonderful
idea and has helped shelters tremendously.

Thanks.

Have a 'ferret' day.
denise
www.washingtonferret.com