From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 00:03:45 EDT
For the person fed up with all the misinformation about ferrets out
there,do what I did.I got tired of hearing the same old things,so I made
questions and answers on 3 by 5 cards and started going to pet fairs.I set
up a ferret quiz on my table,so they can lift up the card and see if they
were right.You'd be surprised how much better the kids do than the adults.
All it takes is a bit of time.Most pet fairs,here anyway,are free to those
of us not selling.At least you get the truth out there,so people can make
an informed decision.I also take my boogers to schools to catch those
misconceptions before they're set in stone,and to show what kindness does
for an animal.  Ed-I'm so sorry you have noisy body parts.Have you tried a
good lubricant?

Sandy and 4 Educatin',Myth bustin' Fuzzbutts