From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:31:28 -0500
Well I am still crying.  Boogie has adrenal gland disease and a huge
prostate.  Needs to come out.  He is on medicine now which may or may not
help reduce the swelling.  I can only hope.  He goes back in 2 weeks.
Booger is sick also.  He has a huge 14 gram spleen, that he is carrying
around, and of course it needs to come out also.  Doctor says that if his
spleen wasnt swollen that he would be just as thin as Boogie.  That is an
awful thought.  Just wanted to let you all know what is going on, and thank
you for the letters.  They are really helping.  I am trying to wait 2
weeks till I have the surgery.  Want to see if the medicine helps.  I also
dont want to take them in seperately as it may traumatize them more being
seperated.  More problems about the situation but dont want to start crying
again.  Will write them later today or tomorrow.

Julie and the crew