From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:10:01 EDT
Hi and dooks to all!

Thanks for all the comments about banana chips, I will watch to make sure
Trixie is chewing them up good, and will mash them for her to prevent
blockages. :)

Last night we panicked..........hubby left package of thin mint girl scout
cookies on the floor.  I was studying for my mythology exam and kept hear
"pitter patter pitter patter" on the linoleum as Trixie galloped from
Kitchen to her stash in the guest room.  I got to thinking that she was
hiding ferret food, but went to her stash and there were three cookies, and
Trixie standing there with another in her mouth!  She didn't eat any of
them (you could tell from her breath) but it was hilarious and we took them
away from her.

My husband won the life sized Yoda from Blockbuster video (not sure if
ya'll have seen it...........it's hideous!!!) and Trixie went nuts.  Kept
jumping on it and climbing all over it.  About 10pm last night we got a
cute photo of her asleep in Yoda's hood.  LOLOLOL

Love,
Shea & Trixie