Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 21:08:09 -0500
I think I knew last week what Baby Stouts name was going to be, but I
had to try it out for a while to make sure. When I brought her in for
a vet check and had to fill out the papers I guess that sealed the
deal for me. Her name is Shenanigans. Emerald Shenanigans perhaps, if
I want to get fancy. It was just so much of a coincidence that the
night I adopted her that two friends from opposite ends of the country
rattled off such similar names to me without any knowledge of the
suggested names. Shaninin and Shenayay. Then without knowing those
two suggestions, Karen Douglas wrote me with the suggested name of
Shenanigins. Its Irish for her flashing green eyes and St. Paddies day
birthdate. I think I knew it deep down before, but Hubby kept giving
me doubts. I feel very relieved now that she is finally named, but it
still does not quite roll off the tongue yet, thanks to the DH ...
Carpet Shark Scott who STILL tries to call this purdy lil' thang
"Lucky". I'll tell yew whut, I'm gonna open a can o' whoop ... sorry.
Ahem. Rendeckism is a bit contagious down here, you have to be careful.

Her miniature white friend that is staying here and that you've seen
on YouTube has had an easier time with names. Too easy. Lol. Names
just seem to pop out at 'cha because she packs such a big personality.
Jillian, Julianna, Miss Thang, Rosalina and so many more. My husband
calls her, "That little peanut thing". She's small enough to be a
pine nut though. Rosalina Renee is getting fat, she dances well now,
is usually not too rough, and never bites anymore. She gets along with
every-livin'-body. She is perfect for the FML's Karen Douglas of the
Scruff You Gang who has a youngster named Blackberry waiting for her.
Rosalina is saucy and needs a robust playmate like Blackberry. She got
stuck here in Chattanooga when she came through with the rest of the
McKay kids going south and needs to get to Ft Myers Florida. I had so
hoped to get her to her new Mommy for Xmas but now it's not looking
like it. :( Please, if anyone is traveling down south even if just to
the top of Florida will you please contact Renee Downs and/or me? I
can drive a few hours to help if it's done on a Sunday or Tuesday most
likely. Someone to us that they might be able to go to Asheville,
Carolina and then take her to her mommy who is visiting her parents off
the coast, but I can't go that far to drop her off to them. So now that
plan might not work. If you are traveling over the holidays or just
want to help, no matter how offbeat or small your offer please do offer
it because a lot of little offers can add up to sucess.

Wolfy