From:
Anne Willingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:25:50 -0600
I can't believe I'm writing this again so soon.

My Bear died tonight and my heart is breaking.  He crawled into a bag
of soft yarn and just went to sleep.  His best friend Joe died right
after Christmas, as did Ringo.  I can't believe all my boys are gone.
Bear just had insulinoma surgery, but was starting to do great.  He had
improved in the last couple of weeks and had started playing again.  I
don't know what happened.  He just gave up and went on to Joe.  I buried
him out back under the crepe myrtle next to his friends.  Oh, such sweet
little guys that break our hearts into a million pieces.  Bear the
troublemaker.  Bear with the mischievious twinkle.  Bear the Sock Thief.
I am so sad tonight...

My thanks to Judy Wallace at Cloud Nine ferret shelter for giving me the
gift of Bear and Jeffry and Ringo, all gone now.  They were a blessing.
She still is.

Anne