From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 09:39:53 -0700
Hello Everybody...

Now that my fuzzys and I are becoming accustomed to the South in these
United States we are learning all sorts of subtle new things.  And how to
tell if yopur fuzzys are rednecks is one important part of being a
'Southerner'..  the first rule is:

How can you tell if your Fuzzy is a Redneck?

When he starts using his bell for a spit cup.

This pearl of Wisdom I learned from Mittsy 'Foxworthy' Fuzzy.

dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM shelter...