From:
Kathleen Hourihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 20:47:20 -0300
Hi all!

The orange scaly skin that others have talked about is normally found on
tails.  My Charlie has had it on his tail, and I've have tried to get rid of
it, but didn't worry much because I read here that it is normal.

My question is: Is it normal to have the same orange scaly skin and
resultant hair loss on his side?  It is a fairly small patch, and I just
noticed it today.  It does not seem to be bothering him.

Please reply.

Thank you!

Charlie and
Pixie