From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 09:17:02 +0100
        Well, at bath time, Rocket (one year old male sable) shakes like
you wouldnt believe before he even hits the water. It has nothing to do
with the temperature of the water, he is just not too fond of baths. He
spends the entire bath time trying to climb out of the tub. If any of you
out there have any hints on making bath time more enjoyable, Id love to
hear them. I hear about all the little carpet sharks out there that frolic
in the tub and I would love for Rocket to be able to enjoy his bath.
        As for Rockets 'handedness', he doesnt seem to have one. He
stretches up to reach treats with his mouth and gets frustrated and kindof
runs around in circles jumping at it. Any other tests to give him?
        Happy ferretting to all of you:)

Diane and Alex (humans)
        and Rocket (who has destroyed my shower curtain by playing
tug-o-war with it)