From:
Angel Meihls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:05:02 -0400
My Loki gives me heart attacks whenever he plays.  I got him at about
10 weeks old and I was always nervous about him falling and breaking
something but every time I turned around the little brat was flying of
something, my bed, the back of the couch, tables... then one morning my
boyfriend was leaving for work and Loki snuck out the door with him.  I
lived on the second floor at that time and the building had an outdoor
walkway and stairs.  Alex chased Loki clear to the stairs where he watched
in horror as Loki took a dive off of the second stair from the top and
landed on the cement stair about 6ft below it.  Loki was a bit dazed but
not injured and later that day was back to diving off of the couch.
Now he is really mad at us because we changed form having the 2ft to 3ft
gates in the doorways to having 4ft doors that Alex built because Loki
kept finding ways to jump over the other gates.  I was watching him the
other night as he climbed the foldout bench that we had in the living
room.  He climbed up to the arm of the bench and after about a minute of
hesitation went flying right into the door and splatted against it and
then the floor.  I though for sure that he was hurt but before I cold get
over to check on him the little brat was already up on the bench again.
Needless to say the bench has been moved now and I just sit back and hope
that he doesn't kill himself with this past time that he seems to love.

As for the names:
Loki:  brown boy, buddy, fuzzbutt, damn boy (get out of there)
Charlie:  white boy, buddy, pear (used to be fat and shaped like one.
Skyla:  Skyla Ann(yelling), damn girl(let go of my toe), fat girl, fatty
McGee (since being rescued eats like pig)