From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:07:14 -0700
Ferret Corner would like to invite you to attend the Ferrets on the Loose
Picnic and Fund Raiser.  We will have games, BBQ ($2.00 each), raffles
($1.00 each) and FERRETS (none for adoption)!  We will also have items
that we will be selling: ferret blankets, sleep sacks, and cages.

Event: Ferrets on the Loose

Place: Veterans Memorial Park, Sierra Vista, Arizona
Event Date: October 19, 2003
Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm

The ferrets at Ferret Corner are rescues that have been abandoned or
surrendered by their owners.  The shelter ensures that they have a check
up by a vet and then cares for the animal until he or she is ready to be
adopted to a new family.

Ferret Corner is hoping that with this event we can raise money to help
pay for some of the shelter costs and help to educate others on the care
of ferrets and the joy of owning them.  But most of all, this is a time
for ferret owners to get together and have some fun and to talk with one
another.

Don from Hooked on Fuzzies Shelter will be there to do a demonstration on
CPR for ferrets.  This will start around 11:30 am.

If you have ferrets bring them along!  There will be ferret games and
ribbons for the winners!  We have a large play-pen set up for the ferrets
and have someone in there at all times.  You are responsible for your own
ferret.  Please ensure that ferrets are "well behaved" and current on
their shots.

 Games will start at 12:30 pm.

We even have raffles and have a grand prize that is normally worth
between $30-$70.  (must be present to win)

Check us out on the web: www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz

Ferret Corner Shelter is looking forward to see you at the event.

Directions if coming from I-10...

Take the Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca Exit
When you get off I-10 you will make a right onto Hwy 90 - towards Gas
City and Chevron.

Stay on Hwy 90 until you get to Sierra Vista (about 26 miles)

Make a LEFT onto FRY Blvd

go down Fry about 2 miles

At the Calle Portal/Jean Randle Way Red Light make a LEFT into the
Veterans Memorial Park

Follow the road around to the LEFT

We are in the Ramada there on the left between the sand Volleyball court
and the bathrooms.

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
www.supportourshelters.org
www.geocities.com/neverforeverland

There's a pot of Ferret Love at the end of the Rainbow