From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 20:37:56 EDT
>Aunty Wolfy, you be so silly!!!  I no have a tatoo at all.  Mommy says I
>am a home grown ferret.  But someday I wanna get one on my arm that says
>"MOM"
>
>Petey TPO

That's okay Petey.  I know you're mom is watching and you don't want her
to know about any indescretions.  But I've heard all about the hubba
hubba ferret stud muffin.  The ladies aren't always "ladies" Petey and
talk, just a word to the wise.  Don't tell your mom that you know, but
she's had plenty of ... "indescretions".

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com