From:
Peria Area Ferret Connection <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 21:31:04 -0500
Trish,

Hi!  Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.  I've been down with the
flu a while.  Today is the first day I've been back on the fml.  Please let
me know your mailing address and I'll get as much together as I can and send
it.

As for corncob litter, I personally won't use it.  My brother is a Federal
Grain Inspector.  He comes home from work a MESS after they have been
apparently the part of the dust that gets all over - including in their eyes
and makes them all red.  I don't have any research to back this up, it's
just what I see and what the people at the elevators tell me.

Our club started in September, 1995.  We are even newer than you are.  We
have eight members!!  I'm pretty excited!!  I would love to exchange info
with you.  Our club is donating a percentage of profits from all sales to
help Central Illiniois Friends of Ferrets in Champaign, IL and Ferret
Adoption Information and Rescue in Westmont, IL.  We aren't able to do much
yet, but as our membership and sales grow, we will be able to do more.

We only use Totally Ferret food.  After seeing the difference it made in our
ferrets, It's the only thing we feed.  I recommend it to those who ask.  I
think it's great!  A little expensive, but great.

Let me know your address.  Ours is:

Peoria Area Ferret Connection
P.O. Box 923
Morton, IL  61550