Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:29:30 -0800
Hi,

This is a request for information for my vet:

She is considering obtaining a cryo unit.  Cost is the big thing holding
her back - she is the only vet at her own small clinic.  She's also the
best ferret vet in the area and her prices are quite reasonable.  Can
anyone help me with some information about where she can obtain a cryo
unit at a reasonable price?

There is some urgency as I have 3 ferrets in need of right adrenal
surgery.

Please eMail me privately as I don't always get to read as much eMail as
I'd like.

Thank you very much!

Kim