Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 00:55:07 -0700
Henry, my 3 month old kit, is always pooping. He's eating Marshall food
for now because his jaws don't work right. He poops more than my other
3 ferrets combined. His tummy is round, too.

Is there something wrong with him? Could he not be digesting his
kibble? I made a sudden switch to EVO and Wellness CORE because he
could chew it without problems, and to help strengthen his jaws, but
switched him back to Marshall because he got a prolapsed rectum (I
fixed it).

I'm going to make a vet appointment for him, even though he's not due
for his rabies shot.

When Henry's on his back he cries. Maybe his tummy hurts? I know that
kits aren't supposed to be doing that.

I hope that I didn't break him.

Randie