From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:27:46 EST
My computer has been crashing a lot lately so I had a tough time getting
through to the posting so I hope this gets through (will get a new one
anytime now).

I have been in touch with this fantastic foster mom in Connecticut for
quite some times that turns into a great friendship now.  She took in
ferrets.  I was in her area on a business and personal trip and
unfortunately, there had been too many emergency situations that needed
me involved as a troubleshooter there.  As a result, it stole all of
my valuable and free times from meeting this foster mom to pick up my
precious babies to be brought back home to their forever home with us.
We are no longer a shelter anymore and we have 8 ferrets that are doing
great in their 8-12 years old age range right now - imagine that they're
our first rescue babies when we started out our ferret shelter back then
and they are still around.  Incredible.  We may no longer be a shelter,
but we never hesitate to be there as much as we can for those sweeties.
Anyways...I'm here to cross my fingers to see if there's someone to help
in transporting those two fuzzbutts to our home - from near Westport area
to Chaska, Minnesota.  We're not able to use our transport vans at this
time to go and get them because we logged 500,000 miles on both of them
transporting them all over the country over the past 10 years.  Last
transport was the large number of ferrets that were saved from being in
labs last year and going to many wonderful homes.  The vans are pretty
much 'retired' and chugging along on short distances now (chuckles)

Please do let me or Connie know if you can be of any help in transporting
the babies between us.  It would be truly appreciated.  Our email addies
are [log in to unmask] and Connie at [log in to unmask]  If there is someone
that is closer and would love to adopt those babies, we will be okay with
it.  Just would love to know how they're doing as well from time to time.
Smiles.  Thanks so much.

April