From:
"Karen Purcell, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:43:28 +0000
FML folks,

On my way to dance class Sunday morning, I found a young (approx 2 years)
sable sprite playing on the side of the road.  By the time I screeched to
a halt, she was in the middle of Rt 146 (very dangerous).  She narrowly
escaped flattening, but luckily there was a break in the traffic that
allowed me to approach her.  Smart girl, she looked up, saw a human, and
ran straight to me.  Very sweet, gives kisses, in good condition.  Couldn't
have been out very long, she wasn't even dirty.

If anyone lives in the Sutton area of MA, along this route, or knows of
someone missing a ferret in that vicinity (not far from Milbury) please
let me know, or contact TLC Kennels, where I am having her boarded until
she is either back with her owner, or I can figure out where to put her
here.

Thanks!!

-Dr. Karen