From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 08:19:16 -0700
Hi all,

Sometime last week, someone wrote in the FML the e-mail address of CBS and
asked for people to write them to inquire about the article being done on
ferrets.  I did just that.

The response was generic to say the least.  Here is the beginning of the
message.  The rest had to do with sports and other shows on CBS.

 Dear CBS web surfers;

 Thanks for writing.  Unfortunately, due to the volume of mail (about 500
 pieces/day) we are unable to answer every email individually.  However we
 do read every piece of email.  When possible we will answer specific
 questions.  Since the majority of the email questions are very similar we
 hope that the following is useful to you.  All support/criticism of
 specific shows email is saved in a folder specific to that show.  We
 appreciate your comments and bug reports.  Many of these questions and
 more are answered in the FAQ at http://www.cbs.com

If anyone has any other ideas, let me know.

Dee