From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:03:44 EDT
Yesterday I got a rescue call from Redlands (CA)Animal Control that tops
all rescues I have ever been involved with.

Someone in PA packed a ferret in a shoebox (no food and water), then put
that box in another box and shipped the box to Apple Valley, California.
The ferret made it all the way to CA and got out of his box in a mail
truck in Redlands.  Animal Control was called in and then of course Ca
Fish and Game.  Fish and Game had them call me and I got a courier to
pick the ferret up and take it to CJ in Las Vegas.  Animal Control said
the ferret was fine.  I am waiting for it to land at CJ's to see how its
doing from someone who really knows.

If your a ferret owner in PA that just sent a ferret to CA.  WHAT ON
EARTH WERE YOU THINKING????  :::kick::::

Read the story in the Redland Daily Facts:
http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/Stories/0,1413,209~22484~2828974,00.html

Robin
FURR Ferret Rescue