Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:25:18 -0700
Hola FML'rs

Here is the official list of prizes for the raffle:

1st Prize Epson 880C Laptop Computer, internet compatible, adapter and
lots of available memory.  EXCELLENT condition.

2nd Prize 48 Can Cooler Bag

4 Third Prizes 5x7 Framed Ferret Photo Print (Adorable must have for the
ferret lover)

I want to do the drawing around October 15.  Reminder: If you entered the
other computer raffle, you will be entered in this one for free.  Just
email me.  Anyone else that wants to participate: Tickets are $5 and 5
for $20.  Everyone entering receives a Tucker collector magnet.

Cute story: This story, by the way also touches on the theory of ferrets
as therapy.  The other night the weasels were out and I heard a clamoring
in the kitchen.  Not the usual pot and pan ruckus stirred up by Boo and
her partner in crime Autumn.  Not the "I've succeeded in getting on the
countertop ruckus and am feverishly looking for trouble." ( caused by the
same weasels).  It was also not the "I'm tipping over the dog's water
bowl ruckus, frequently caused by Taz.  No, this was more of a clanging
against glass.  I was not in the mood for a disaster of any kind, ferret
or otherwise.  One of those bad days.  As I near the kitchen, I hear the
clamoring coming from under the sink.  What on earth, I'm thinking could
they possibly be into under their?  I keep that area weasel proofed as
well.  I open the cupboard door to find Stacy on hind legs looking back
at me through the glass of a great big fish bowl.  Seems it was alot
easier to get in than get out and she was creating quite the ruckus as
she bounced around in the giant gem stones in the bowl.  I roared with
laughter and kissed my little girl for making my day.

Kim at Somethin Up My Sleeve