From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:00:49 EST
Hi and dooks and great big tearful hugs to all the kids.

I wanted to thank all of you for your words of compassion, sympathy, and
understanding.  I have attempted to respond personally to all the Em's i
have received about Zeus and the Faery Tale.  I was quite overwhelmed by
the responses that were received.  Since my mind is not quite focused, I
may have missed some of you.  That is why I wish to offer this group "Thank
You!".

For those who asked permission to put the Faery Tale on a web page in
Zeus's Memory, I glady give permission.  Anything to honor the poor little
kritter.  I still have the photo of Zeus as I wish to think of him.  I look
at the photo of him on that rainbow striped towel and know that he is at
The Rainbow Bridge, and at peace.

Thank you all again, and God bless all of you, your families, and the
animals you love so much.  Extra special prayers and hugs to all the
"kids" who are ill or no longer with us.

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal~Miss Priss~
Cinna~Racer~Muttley~Dookesbury~
Guardian Fur-Angels -  ~Lady~, ~Zeus~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!