From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:17:08 -0400
I do not have room for these kids!  Please help me save these babies.
There are 5 ferrets living on Station Island that still need a home.
Please if you can help do so, they are now in an unsupervised home that
no one lives in they need you to get them out of there!  They are being
checked on but they need a new home ASAP!  PLEASE!  Brenda

to reach the owner call

718-840-7096

International Ferret Congress Shelter/Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

<http://ferretfarm.org/>
Click the banner to visit the store. Don't have time for a ferret of your
own? You can sponsor one of our fur kids.
There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.
Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!