From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 22:51:26 -0400
Cheweasel can be reached at >[log in to unmask]<, IMHO, My Kids went nuts
over them.  You can't buy just one- each Kid has to have his/her own or the
fight is on!!!

Innova deserves a good look at, IMHO, it is the best thing on the market.
They can be reached at >1-408-261-0770<.  The 1st 3 ingredients are
<turkey,chicken meal, chicken> 36% protien, 20% fat, 2.5% fiber.  Ask and
they will send you a complete package of info., IN 6 different languages.
Ferrets Unmasked Video can be ordered from AFA Products, PO Box3986,
Fredrick, MD 21705.  $24.95 + $5.50 S&H.

CUJO - I'm so glad to read you are going to be O.K. Best dooks to ya.

Jeff, I'm gonna tehya how I won the litter box WAR!  1st, build you a cage 2
levels only, to accomodate however many kids, that own you.  Make the entire
bottom level a litter box.  No JOKE here.  The 2nd level will be thier
living, dining, playing, sleeping, etc.  area.  Cut out all 4 corners of 2nd
level, so buts will hang over or they go down the wire ramps, you will put
in these same corners.  If they are on the 2nd level, poop will fall thru
the wire ramps.  After they have mastered the bottom as a poop area, add
another bottom the heigth of litter boxes.  Place one in each corner, cut
out enough wire to keep kids from pulling out litter boxes.  After awhile
they do get the message.  Mine have a 99.999999999% hit rate and I can put
them in any cage or loose in thier room with or without my presence.  They
are not allowed in any other room of the house.  They have cages, pet taxis,
rugs, television, futon bed, dresser drawer, ferret approved toys out the
yinyan, socks, teeshirts, sleepsacks in and out of their cages and still to
much to mention.  My very much spoilt brats!!  Nothings to good for my Kids
unless there is any chance of harm.  I sincerely hope this is explained
clearly enough to help you.  If not, post so and I'll consider letting BIG
forward my phone #.

[DS]