From:
Antoinette Lavern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:36:46 EST
well more bad news.  It appears all my fuzzies not have it in varying
serverity.  I tried the Kaopectate and they all refused and of course I
ended up wearing it!

So I went to pepcid AC.  Works much better and is berry flavored so they
take it without any fuss.  Started the Amoxi on all of them every 12 hrs.
We shall see how they do later tonight.  They are all still eating and
drinking well.

I have been offering pureed chicken baby food but they all refuse it.
They rather eat there kibble.

So say prayers for my fuzz butt crew!

Antoinette