From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:36:02 -0800
I have been asked in invite a few of my friends to a party at CJ Jones'
house is Las Vegas next Thursday night.  The party will be a 'donation at
the door' type fundraiser with a wonderful assortment of food prepared by
Renee Downs.  We're talking gumbo and cornbread, red beans and rice and
dessert options that will knock your socks off!!!  King cake, pralines,
and/or beignets and cafe au lait.

If I have any friends out there who would like to attend, let me know so
we can try to arrange some group transportation!

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!